Since 2014 FPPG has prevented the evictions of 368 Catalyst Housing tenants. FPPG through referrals from local Law Centres is now involved in Catalyst Housing possession cases to those in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, Brent, Harrow, Hayes and Harlington, High Wycombe and Milton Keynes County Courts in Buckinghamshire, Oxford Combined Court Centre and Reading in Berkshire.
Posts on developments in Park Royal and Old Oak
Location: Emmaus House, Berrymead Gardens W3 8AA
Start: Sat 31/03/2018 12:30 End: Sat 31/03/2018 13:30
1. Opposition to CHG plan to demolish 240 family homes.
2. Eviction notices/letters from Umulkayr Qalinle – Shelter wants copies
3. Outstanding repairs. CHG have statutory responsibilities they have been avoiding since 2012
4. Electric/Water/Council tax bills – AAAMT
5. Health problems caused by CHG/Morrison trucks – NHS Imperial College/Prof Derek Frost is still wanting to know about continuing probelms
6. Getting use of the Community Centre for residents
7. Off line sign up of residents www.friaryparkpreservationgroup.webs.com
9. Any other business
Martin Cain Friary.Park.firstname.lastname@example.org 02089932758
2 March 2018
This Group was set up to stop the demolition of 240 family homes in West London